SaturdaySpotlight #Interview with Bestselling #Author Kyle Mills! @KyleMillsAuthor #SaturdayShare #Review – Alternative-Read.com
- SaturdaySpotlight #Interview with Bestselling #Author Kyle Mills! @KyleMillsAuthor #SaturdayShare #Review
- FIRESTORM #SaturdaySpotlight #Interview with Bestselling #Author & Former CIA Taylor Moore! #SaturdayShare #Review
- Alternative-Read.com : The Outro
- Crescent Moon Crossing by #author Sandy Wright @sinazAZ #BookReview #DomesticSuspense #PoliceProcedural
- Girl, Forgotten by Author Karin Slaughter! Sunday Spotlight Interview with Bestselling Author Karin Slaughter!
It’s Mental Health Awareness week in Canada. In an effort to end the stigma of mental health today I am speaking openly and honestly with Canadian author Randi-Lee Bowslaugh about how I suffer from depression and anxiety.
Randi-Lee was born and raised in Ontario, Canada and from a young age she had a passion for helping others. She attended Niagara College and graduated at the top of her class from Community and Justice Services after completing her placement at a recovery house for alcohol and drug addictions. Post-graduation she worked at a Native Friendship Centre for two and a half years while pursuing a university education in psychology. Randi-Lee continued working in social services for another four years as an employment counselor until she left to pursue her other passions.
Another of Randi-Lee’s passions is kickboxing, which she has been doing for over 10 years. She was a Canadian National Champion in kickboxing in 2015, competed at the World’s kickboxing tournament later that year and in 2016 competed at the Pan-Am games where she received silver in her division. In 2020 she was chosen as one of the coaches for the Ontario Winter Games where she inspired and coached young athletes. In 2017 Randi became a personal trainer.
While she isn’t working, she is spending time with her two teenage children and a grand-baby. Randi tries to speak honestly and openly about her struggles with her own mental health and as a parent – wanting to ensure that no one feels alone.
RB Writing – Author
905-341-8411Sign up for my newsletter!
Join my Newsletter! (Click the image below to sign up). Thank you for your support.