Blackout #Review #Booktour & #giveaway with #author @SimonScarrow #Historical #WWII #Thriller – Alternative-Read.com
- Blackout #Review #Booktour & #giveaway with #author @SimonScarrow #Historical #WWII #Thriller
- Rituals & Runes : A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Anthology #Booktour & #giveaway with many #authors + C.A. King! @portalprophecy #pnr
- Chapter and Curse #Interview with Bestselling #Author Elizabeth Penney! @liz2penney #Review #SundaySpotlight
- Together We Stand: A Collection of Survivor Stories by Various Authors #Booktour & #giveaway
- Killer View by Roy Johansen is a spinoff from the bestselling Kendra Michaels series he writes with the legendary author, Iris Johansen. #Review #SaturdaySpotlight #Interview @royjohansen
Welcome to Alternative-Read.com!
We’re pleased to share author Maggie Tideswell’s latest new book cover reveal!
Moragh’s Ghost Book 2
by Maggie Tideswell
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Desperately in love with one man, yet she planned to marry another.
Nicole – Joshua replaced her when he married a stranger. Over her dead body would he get away with her inheritance as well. He was going to have to marry her before the month was out, as Daddy stipulated in his last Will & Testament – his marriage to Holly wasn’t real anyway.
Ned – He never tried to hide his feeling for Nicole, but this was ridiculous. But he was a patient man – he’d hang around to see how her plans panned out, and pick up the pieces when she spectacularly failed. She was carrying his child, after all.
Joshua – Nicole’s ship had sailed – there was no way he’s put Holly, his brand new wife of barely a week aside to marry Nicole. Her father knew what he was doing.
No one seemed to understand Nicole’s priorities. She had to reclaim what should have been hers before she could be with Ned. He expected her to be independently rich.
If only the ghost of her mother would give her peace to concentrate on planning the wedding of the year for her and Joshua. She only had a month.
Daddy never said anything about staying married to Joshua.
Maggie Tideswell, internationally acclaimed bestselling South African author, has a passion for romance. All over the world people are falling in love, making it love, not money, that makes the world go round.
Ghosts just can’t seem to leave her alone and she combines things that can’t be explained, sweaty bodies and rumpled beds in a way that will make your toes curl and your hair stand on end.
Maggie just can’t do without perfume, coffee and the internet. She is nearly as passionate about food as she is about creating alpha heroes every woman will fall in love with, just as she does, every time.
The strangest thing is that cats have never played any kind of role in her stories, as she is owned by three of them.
That might change soon.
Follow Alternative-Read : Twitter | Facebook Page | Instagram | Email