Here’s why I hope you will.
Do you yearn for more time to write?
Are you fed up with having to do your own marketing which doesn’t seem to be going anywhere?
I can help you with that!
How? I hear you ask…
Not only should you REACH FOR THE STARS I want you to FEEL LIKE A STAR too!Sassy Brit, Alternative-Read.com
Working as a personal and virtual, author and publishing assistant, I’ve been assisting authors with easing their workload to help balance their work, home and writing life, for several years now. During my many years of working on my own book news and review website, promoting authors (often for free) I’ve made a tonne of contacts in the publishing world, many of which I’m proud to say have become long term friends. Alongside this I also have what I call ‘real life’ experience in working as an Executive Personal Assistant (that’s not just online, virtually) but in-person.
What can I offer as a service for you, dear author or publisher?
- I support many different brands and genres
- Host all things author and publisher-related (Booking and signing events, launch parties etc.)
- Coordinating your ongoing author projects and acting as the go-between other authors/PAs and publishing professionals.
- Social media advert design (teasers and graphics) for all social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.)
- Distribution and scheduling of these adverts to any social media sites required
- Website updates (WordPress, AuthorCats, Wix etc.)
- Blog writing/updates and distribution.
- Newsletter design and distribution management (MailerLite, Mailchimp, Constant Contact. etc.)
- Goodreads management
- Management of various author services (Booksprout, Bookbub, Bookfunnel etc.)
- Amazon Author Central management
- Data processing and management
- Facebook party organisation (online)
- Email management (Filtering, prioritising, replying)
- Diary management
- Management of incoming messages from fans and businesses through many different sources
- Keeping authors’ schedules.
- Giveaway management – setting up the giveaway, contacting winners, and sending out prizes.
- Any administrative tasks that help keep you organised.
- Brand brainstorming and researching new marketing promotion ideas.
- Reaching out to other authors, bloggers, PAs, and publishing professionals to get involved with cross-promotions.
- Setting up street teams and Facebook parties online.
- Keeping to tight deadlines whilst organsing my own schedule and implementing time management skills.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but I hope it gives you an idea of the kind of services I can provide.
Why me? (And no, that’s not me having a bad day! lol)
- I have a passion for all things books!
- I love to see authors succeed knowing I helped them along the way.
- I’m a bubbly, enthusiastic, self-starter who is career-minded and always pleased to help.
- I work in every genre, and publishing level, including with publishers.
- I love keeping in touch and updating you on my progress, so you stay informed.
- I have been running my own book blog and review site for 20+ years!
- I love networking with other reviewers and bloggers to garner more book promotion opportunities.
- I have ‘real life’ (as in a day job) executive administrative assistant skills and experience.
- I took to freelancing five years ago, and never looked back!
- I come with references, too!
Meanwhile, should you have any queries, please feel free to contact me via email (email@example.com). About anything! I’m very PR friendly and can be found across various Social Media Networking sites, but this is by far the quickest method to approach me. Thank you for your consideration.