Jaguar keychain to celebrate the release of A STUDY IN SHIFTERS sampler
Winter Court ring to celebrate the launch of OUROBOROS!
An electronic copy of OUROBOROS
See below for the giveaway!
Genevieve Iseult Eldredge
(Circuit Fae #2)
Published by: Monster House Books
Publication date: March 27th 2018
Genres: LGBTQ+, Urban Fantasy, Young Adult
Syl’s a princess of the fair Fae.
Her girlfriend Rouen is a princess of the dark Fae.
Mortal enemies. Girlfriends.
Relationship status: It’s Complicated
All introverted geek girl Syl Skye wants is to get close to her girlfriend. But when you can kill with a simple touch, a normal date night’s not really in the cards. As it happens, Syl is also a sleeper-princess of the fair Fae. Last year after a freak accident, her power Awakened, granting her white flame to purify the darkness.
Rouen Rivoche is that darkness—a dark Fae princess whose power to bewitch mortals is as terrifying as the violet lightning she controls. Rouen is Syl’s total opposite. Her mortal enemy.
She’s also Syl’s beloved girlfriend.
And even though they joined forces to defeat the evil Circuit Fae who harnessed the killing magic in technology to take over the school…that was so last year.
Now, Syl’s touch could mean Rouen’s death. Her increasing power is spiraling out of control, threatening to burn down everything she and Rouen have built together.
Their lives, their love, their very world..
For my Guest Post I asked Genevieve Iseult Eldredge:
Who are your TOP TEN Fae Characters and why?
1. Galadriel – LOTR – when your healer goes DPS
2. Maleficent – Sleeping Beauty – b/c her reimagining as a Fae was nothing short of genius
2. Morgan le Fey – born to humans, became a dark Fae queen in her own right.
3. Jareth the Goblin King – Labyrinth – David Bowie. ‘Nuff said.
4. Princess Ozma – Oz books
5. La Belle Dame sans Merci – if you look at this painting, it seems so romantic, until you realize,
she’s a Fae—the Korrigan—luring the man to his death
6. Elle – Wolves and Roses by Christina Bauer (also Queen Nyxa needs an honorable mention)
7. Tooth Fairies from Hellboy 2. So. Creepy.
8. Puck – a Midsummer Night’s Dream – obvious
9. The Pale Man from Pan’s Labyrinth. Chilling! And the makeup was amazing
10. Oona from Legend b/c she epitomizes the capriciousness of the Fae
Fantastic answers! Thank you!!
Raised by witches and dragons in the northern wilds, GIE writes angsty urban fantasy YA romance–where girls who are mortal enemies kick butt, take names, and fall in love against all odds.
She enjoys long hikes in the woods (where better to find the fair folk?), believing in fairies (in fact, she’s clapping right now), dancing with dark elves (always wear your best shoes), being a self-rescuing princess (hello, black belt!), and writing diverse books about teenage girls finding love, romance, and their own inner power.
She might be planning high tea at the Fae Court right now.
GIE is multi-published, and in her role as an editor has helped hundreds of authors make their dream of being published a reality.
Check out the rest of the tour !
Join our Authors Needing Reviews Goodreads Group: Click this link to join us!
Check out the rest of the tour!