Thursday, Oct 6th:
QUESTION: Theme is a scary word for most writers. What is your take? Question provided by author: Katrina Nicola
Blurb: What happens when you meet someone who awakens a sexual craving you didn’t know existed?
She met him in a chat room. There was no pretense in his arrogant intentions but for some reason she was intrigued. SilverRain197 leads Tess down a blurry path of sexual fantasy, erotic pleasure and all of the possibilities she never dared imagine. Tess loses herself in his fantasy world, and he becomes addicted to her. When SilverRain decides to reveal himself to Tess, will she embraced the man behind the words or run in fear of her own desires.
The Blog Hop for Writers (#BlogHop4Writers) is hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com –
- Meet every Thursday here at #AltRead and check out our writing related question, which changes each week.
- Write the answer in a post on your own blog.
- Come back to the meeting hub at #AltRead and add yourself to the Linky list in sidebar.
- Do the HOP and visit the other blog hopping writers, making friends, discovering new followers and leaving comments along the way.
- If you don’t allow comments on your blog, #BlogHop4Writers players can leave comments on Sassy’s home page at #AltRead found on the current Linky list. (Usually the #1)