Janet is the Host of Friday Fill-Ins. I tried this meme for the first time last week and couldn’t resist playing along today. All I have to do is fill in the gaps. My answers are in bold.
1. __A phone___ and ___the local takeaway__ make a quick and easy dinner.
2. _The Room by Ray Melnik___ is the book I’m reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of ___school holidays, hot summer days that go on forever, skipping ropes and long shadows on freshly cut grass in the evenings.__
4. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. __I would have thought that___ was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams __they’ll come true? I HOPE so, last night, for the first time in my life I dreamed I had become a millionaire AND there were a plate full of chocolate muffins on the table in front of me___. And then I woke up! This morning was the most depressing day of my life LOL (Anyone have any idea what perverted, twisted things are going on inside my head? What does this sort of dream represent?)
6. __A week ___ to think it over. The rest of your life regretting not taking the risk when the chance was available!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __watching the first episode of True Blood on the telly___, tomorrow my plans include __visiting relations___ and Sunday, I want to ___pray that I can have a day at home with the family__!
Alternative-Read.com: The “Inside Story” by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT’S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!