Janet is the Host of Friday Fill-Ins. I tried this meme for the first time last week and couldn’t resist playing along today. All I have to do is fill in the gaps. My answers are in bold.
And…here we go!
1. When I heard __I was being made redundant___ I ___was at first shocked and then secretly pleased__.
2. ___Laughter, as they say, is the__ best medicine. But when you are sick who feels like laughing when only paracetamol (pain killers) will do? Especially when it hurts to laugh!
3. It’s late, but _Happy belated Birthday! I got you a book, can I borrow it after you? I haven’t quite finished reading it.____
4. __You know I will love you – ___ always. Even if you still have my copy of Dean Koontz’s Life Expectancy.
5. My eyes have seen __horrors you wouldn’t believe___. Don’t ask me what I was doing there in the first place.
6. __When kids have green candles hanging out of their nose I want to vomit, ___ strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _reading another good book____, tomorrow my plans include _ignoring everyone to finish it____ and Sunday, I want to _get back my copy of Dean Koontz’s Life Expectancy. Or the heavies are coming round. ____!
Oh, I had fun with this. What are your answers?
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT’S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!
4 thoughts on “FRIDAY FILL-IN: What makes me want to vomit?”
That looks like a lot of fun! Love your answers. Hope you get your book back!
hahaha they were good.
I often wondered where the whole laughter is the best medicine saying came from. Like you said the last thing you want to be doing is laughing if you have say tonsillitis.
LOL, great answers!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. Looks like I need to start Life Expectancy sooner rather than later, haha! Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend!
Thanks for your comments, Melanie, Caspette and Melissa!
It is a lot of fun. And yes the last thing I want to do when I am ill is laugh when it hurts! LOL
Yes, Melissa, or I might be borrowing your copy! haha!