#day37 of #abookaday My #august TBR Pile:
Which book are you determined to read this month?
Obviously this is a very small section of my #TBR pile(s), which is why I’m sharing a pink selection. I love pink books!
Here’s my July Wrap Up Post!
Books I’ve read in July 2017
- The Last Act of Hattie Hoffman July 31, 2017 Mindy Mejia
- The Lonely Hearts Hotel July 31, 2017 Heather O’Neill
- 11,002 Things to Be Miserable About: The Satirical Not-So-Happy Book July 31, 2017 Lia Romeo
- Amazon Echo Dot: Advanced Amazon Echo User Guide to Help You Use Amazon Echo Dot in 2017 & Enrich Your Smart Home July 31, 2017 Paul Weber
- 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die July 12, 2017 Peter Boxall
- Dawn of the Demontide (Witchfinder, #1) July 12, 2017William Hussey
- The Good Daughter (Good Daughter, #1) July 12, 2017 Karin Slaughter
- Legacy Strain (Isolation, #3) July 7, 2017 Taylor Brooke
- Last Seen July 7, 2017 Lucy Clarke
P.S. Squeals with delight! I’ve managed to work out how to keep track of the books I’ve read, ready for posting in a quick and easy way! Woot!