SaturdaySpotlight #Interview with Bestselling #Author Kyle Mills! @KyleMillsAuthor #SaturdayShare #Review – Alternative-Read.com
This episode is also available as a blog post : https://bit.ly/3T5Loi1 Thanks for listening! Love, empowerment, and Positivity, Sassy Brit xx Alternative-Read.com — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/alternative-readcom/message
- SaturdaySpotlight #Interview with Bestselling #Author Kyle Mills! @KyleMillsAuthor #SaturdayShare #Review
- FIRESTORM #SaturdaySpotlight #Interview with Bestselling #Author & Former CIA Taylor Moore! #SaturdayShare #Review
- Alternative-Read.com : The Outro
- Crescent Moon Crossing by #author Sandy Wright @sinazAZ #BookReview #DomesticSuspense #PoliceProcedural
- Girl, Forgotten by Author Karin Slaughter! Sunday Spotlight Interview with Bestselling Author Karin Slaughter!
Welcome to the COVER REVEAL of Secret Love by F. Burn
(Oh, how I like to tease…)
About the Book :
Francesca Gabel, a learning support assistant, accepts a post at a prestigious Catholic boys’ school. She manages to form a bond with a challenging student named Richard Cunningham, but the lines begin to blur as they become closer. Francesca experiences an internal struggle as she grapples to control her feelings. The passion they develop for one another consumes them as they enter a world of forbidden love and desire. Is it true love or a simple case of lust? Francesca must make a decision: give in to Richard and face the consequences or let him go.
12 thoughts on “#CoverReveal: Secret Love by F. Burn @FBurn10 #PreOrderSale #AltRead @BVSBooks”
Can’t wait to read this book.
Thank you so much for your blog
I hope you enjoy it!
Brit, That is a wonderful blog. I especially liked hitting the listen key and hearing about Secret Love. Yes, I agree it is another beautiful cover by Jessica Greeley.
I can’t wait to read F Burn’s love story.
It really is an interesting story that works for me on a number of levels and yes another great cover by Jessica
Thank you for giving it a chance!
This was fun. What a unique blog!!
Thanks Gibby! Can’t wait to read it 🙂
Great blog post Brit! This looks like a great story.
Thanks Alice!! It certainly does 🙂
Thank you Brit for this and to everyone for your comments. I really hope you enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed writing it!