My own award – The Saturday Sassy Stamp of Approval (Yeah, I know it’s Sunday! LOL) goes to two people this week!
http://www.bookchickcity.com/ — Carolyn!
Big thankies go to generous Grace at Books Like Breathing for nominating me for the above Zombie Chicken award! You’ve gotta love that title! Please visit Grace’s graceful blog. I feel honoured and very happy to pass this on.
Here are the rules:
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…
1.http://anotherbookblogwhore.blogspot.com/ — Kate
3. http://books-forlife.blogspot.com/ — Blodeuedd
4.http://libslibrary.blogspot.com — Libby
5.http://peekingbetweenthepages.blogspot.com — Dar
The Bloody Great Blogger award is to be given to 5 bloggers who have been supportive and extra special to you in the blogging process. That person who always comments or the one who emails you to let you know about that Freudian slip you missed, the blogger who links to your posts or lifts you up when your blog is down.
It’s a tough descision, as so many book blogging friends visit, so for this award I am choosing the following wonderful bloggers:
1. http://anothercookiecrumbles.wordpress.com— uncertainprinciples
2. http://abookishmom.blogspot.com/ — Jennie
3. http://acircleofbooks.blogspot.com/ — Toni
4. http://annavivian.blogspot.com/ — Anna
5. http://stacybuckeye.wordpress.com/ — Stacy
I also want to thank Linda from BambiReads for giving me two awards! Thank you so much! You are very kind and I’m extremely thrilled! Please give Linda’s blog a visit, you’ll be glad you did.
I love getting comments, and enjoy visiting other brilliant bloggers!
I’m going to pass this on to:
1. http://lafemmereaders.blogspot.com/ –Eleni
2. http://readbookswritepoetry.blogspot.com/ — Gautami tripathy
3. http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/ — Yvonne
4. http://teddyree-theeclecticreader.blogspot.com/ — TeddyRee
5. http://escapeinabook.blogspot.com/ — Ladybug
The next award is just as lovely and a real honour! Thank you, Linda!
For this one I am awarding the following friends ‘My Top Blog Commenters Award!’
1. http://thebookinn.blogspot.com – Nats!
2. http://www.bookchickcity.com Carolyn 🙂
3. http://erotichorizon.blogspot.com/ E.H>
4. http://bambireads.blogspot.com/ — Linda Ellen
5. http://gahome2mom.blogspot.com/ — Janet C
My next award ‘Your Blog Rocks’ was given to me by BookChickCity star, Carolyn — thank you so much for thinking of me, I love it! If you haven’t already, check out her own rockin’ blog! *By the way I do hope you like the TWO awards I picked out for you. *
Here are my five most rockin’ blogs out in blogland:
1. http://bibliophile23.wordpress.com – Grace!
2. http://jo-scrawls.blogspot.com/ — Jo
3. http://cityofbooks.blogspot.com — Jenny
4. http://solittletimeforbooks.blogspot.com/ — Sophie
5. http://nisefunpages.blogspot.com/ — Nise
Finally, my thanks also goes out to the awsome Nats of TheBookInn. I’m chuffed!
Please visit Nat’s blog there’s lots to see there!
I’m passing this on to the following people:
2. http://sumthinblue.com — Blooey
3. http://theobsessivereader-rachel.blogspot.com/ — Rachel
4. http://thenarrativecausality.blogspot.com/ –Caspette
5. http://teddyree-theeclecticreader.blogspot.com/ — TeddyRee
6. http://bfoxxreads.blogspot.com — Bella
7. http://charmedwishes18.blogspot.com/ — Charmed Wishes
Oh, nearly forgot — the rules are:
Once you receive this award, you are to list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs.
Now, I have played this before, so I am going to think of some “different”
favourite things this time.
My favourite seven things are:
1. Blogging friends
2. Receiving new, great smelling, good looking ARC’s in my letterbox
3. Jammy Dodgers – (if you follow me on twitter you’ll know I ate a whole packet the other day — totally by mistake, of course. One minute they were there, the next — gone! )
4. Winning competitions – it’s such fun!
5. My two dogs, Holly and Tia, both of which look like they’ve passed out — they’re so relaxed.
6. Receiving unexpected, friendly emails that brighten up my day!
7. The view of my garden from my “cosy corner reading chair” — it’s nothing special, but it’s so calming, come rain or shine!
I would also like to thank the wonderful staff I have here, because, as you all know, I couldn’t do it alone. THANK YOU, you special people!
Alternative-Read.com: The “Inside Story” by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT’S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!
10 thoughts on “BLOG AWARDS! Thank you!”
Thank you 😀
The zombie award means a lot and I promise to keep on writing even though those zombies are outside.
That is sure one big list of awards, congrats
Wow! Congratulations on all of your awards! And thanks for passing one along to me 🙂
Thanks for my awards!!! 🙂
Thanks Sassy, you're awesome! XOXO
Thanks Sassy Brit for the award. Hugs. 🙂 What a Great blog.
Hi once again, and thank you! Might take me a couple of days to get my post up.
Thank you for passing on "Your Blog Rocks" award to me. Congrats on all your awards.
Thank you so much for thinking of me! I will post soon, i've had this dumb migraine and am not able to do much but as soon as i'm feeling better i'll pass it on.
Have a wonderful day!
Congrats on all your blog love Sassy and thanks for my award. Sorry it's taken me a while to get here, I need to come up with a new system for when I receive an award, I keep losing them lol
You guys are all very welcome, and you deserve it.