I have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award by Eleni at La Femme Readers.
Thank you so much! Once again, this award belongs to all of us here at AR — all reviewers, staff working behind the scenes and our readers who keep coming back. I couldn’t do it without all of you. Thanks!
These is also a meme, so here are the rules: If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.
These are my 7 favorite things: [No specific order]
1. My family
2. My friends
3. My iPod for those times I am not reading I listen to audio books. I often do this during my hour long dog walks or when I am tidying the house. Yes, it does happen sometimes.
4. My books – OK this is another collective “thing”, but I could not be without them.
5. Hershey’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – hard to get over here in large amounts. I rely heavily on my American friends for help with this. The Elvis Presley special edition banana flavoured Peanut Butter Cups were also very nice. Yum! Yum!
6. My computer – without it I wouldn’t be here, nor would I have met so many lovely like-minded people, read so many good books, or be able to feed my Peanut Butter Cups addiction.
7. My pets – tw0 dogs, two gerbils and a lonely old fish. LOL
The 7 bloggers I feel deserve this award are:
1. Everything Distils Into Reading
2. Beth @ Beth Fish Reads
3. Jo-Jo @ Jo-Jo Loves to Read
4. Luanne @ A Bookworm’s World
5. Jo Scrawls @ Ink & Paper
6. Dar @ Peeking Between the Pages
7. Alexa @ The Worse Review Ever!
Enjoy! And thanks again, Eleni. Congratulations on your award, too!
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT’S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!
10 thoughts on “AWARDS FOR AR: Kreativ Blogger Award from Eleni”
Wow!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award! I feel honored. I'll blog about it in a few days.
You are very welcome, Beth!
Congratulations on the award 🙂
Aww, thank you so much for the award. You made my day and I needed it this past week. I hope to get an award post up soon. Congrats on the award yourself!
You are welcome Dar, and thank you. Hope your week hasn't been THAT bad. Glad I could cheer you up a little.
Hi Kate! Thanks! 🙂
Congratulations! And thanks for bestowing it on me. I feel so happy!
Teasers/Whereabouts: Tender Graces by Kathryn Magendie
Thank you gautami tripathy!
You deserve it. Glad to make you smile.
Congrats! Very well deserved.
Well congrats to you Sassy on receiving this and thank you so much for passing it on to me! You're right it was a nice surprise!
You are welcome, Luanne, glad it was!