Title: The Hunt
Author: Allison Brennan
Genre: Thriller / Mystery/ Romantic Suspense
Publication date: February 2006
“…a taut, well-paced romantic thriller that will leave you desperate to read the third and final book in the series. Hunt it down in the shops now!”
OK. This is a Euro-Reviews review so to look at the review please visit the site above!
Direct link coming later.
© TJN/SB/ 2005-2006.
My Daily Random Question:
What book are YOU currently reading?
The Happiness Manifesto:
Today I’m grateful for:
1. Having a great Mother’s Day yesterday. (Despite below…)
2. Not getting food poisoning! We bought a takeaway from a well-known UK supermarket yesterday — so I didn’t have to do much cooking — we also had guests. We served up the food, people ate, but the rice tasted odd. What we thought to be additional black spices were in fact mouldy grains of rice! Hence to say, I will be complaining!
3. My pots of twinkling H20’s
4. Having time to be creative and make an artistic mess!
5. The begining of Spring! (Clocks went forward yesterday).
Click to join An_Alternative_Read
Readers! WIN FREE BOOKS in EXCLUSIVE members only ‘book giveaways!’