Greg Sandow didn’t like where his book on the future of classical music was going, so he’s started over, and you can read episode one now. He’s performing the book in public, with a new episode posted every two weeks. For the next two weeks he’ll be debating the current chapter in a lively forum with readers before the next chapter is posted. In the background, he’ll be revising previous chapters, and at the end, he’ll have a completed manuscript.
My Daily Random Question:
Do you write down your goals?
I am meticulaous about doing this. I have daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals. My main ‘to-do’list is pinned on two notice boards in front of me!
What do you do?
The Happiness Manifesto:
Today I’m grateful for:
1. Finding this fantastic book-in-progress (above). I love reading online books-in-progress. Know of anymore?
2. Not having to go out in today’s awful weather!
3. Looking forward to next Friday.
4. Counting my blessings (as in what I am doing now) really is quite addictive, and very satisfying.
5. Finally deciding on a name for a new project I am working on.
What else is in the THE HAPPINESS MANIFESTO?
1. Plant something and keep it alive.
2. Count your blessings — think of at least five —
at the end of every day.
3. Have an hour-long uninterrupted conversation
with your partner each week.
4. Telephone a friend.
5. Give yourself a regular treat.
6. Have a good laugh each day.
7. Take regular exercise.
8. Smile at strangers, or talk to them.
9. Cut your television viewing by half.
10. Perform an act of kindness every day.
<img src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/i/us/ui/join.gif" border="0"
alt=”Click here to join An_Alternative_Read”>
Click to join An_Alternative_Read
Readers! WIN FREE BOOKS in EXCLUSIVE members only ‘book giveaways!’