The Title: The Prey
Author: Allison Brennan
Genre: Thriller / Mystery/ Romantic Suspense
Publication date: 2006
Rating: 5/ 5 (Euro flags)
Heat rating: 1 of 3 terms
For a debut book, The Prey has a powerful and well placed narrative that can rival many top selling authors of murder, mystery and suspense. An explosive read!
My Daily Random Question:
Describe your worst habit!
I bite my nails, and try and cover them up with false nails…then I chew those off, too! There’s something very satisfying about the whole chewing concept. Not only do I do it when I’m nervous, but when I’m concentrating, watching something good on telly or just bored!
Today I’m grateful for:
1. Feeling more human, and in less of a daze.
2. Having plenty of books to read.
3. My dog’s faithfulness and unconditional love!
4. Friends who call up unexpectedly.
5. The thrill I get from listening to a great piece of music. So inspiring!