My Daily Random Question:
When did you last go to the movies and what did you see?
I went last week to see The Chronicles of Narnia – The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Fantastic stuff! Much better special effects than the old TV series.
What about you?
The Happiness Manifesto:
Today I’m grateful for:
1. My AlphaSmart Neo – it’s light and I could still type in bed! (Not feeling well today).
2. An understanding boss.
3. A considerate neighbour who brought my wheely bin home safely. Apparently, the wind was so strong it blew half way down the street! LOL
4. Having surprise emails from two friends I haven’t heard from for a while.
5. Discovering that my colleagues had not forgotten my birthday — just mislaid my card!
What else is in the THE HAPPINESS MANIFESTO?
1. Plant something and keep it alive: I’m trying to save my Spider Plant as I speak!
2. Count your blessings ~ think of at least five ~
at the end of every day: See above.
3. Have an hour-long uninterrupted conversation
with your partner each week: That’s due tonight when I tell him of my Freelancing plans! LOL
4. Telephone a friend: Done, even if it was only to cancel our coffee and chat. Sigh.
5. Give yourself a regular treat: Hmm. Today I went back to bed when I got home from work! I had to I felt so rough, but it felt good to do nothing for a while!
6. Have a good laugh each day: Another episode of BlackAdder should do the trick!
7. Take regular exercise: Missed this one today, and so did the poor dog.
8. Smile at strangers, or talk to them: Haven’t met any today!
9. Cut your television viewing by half: Easy! I hardly know what’s going on in the soaps anymore!
10. Perform an act of kindness every day: I ironed something, and believe me, that’s random! LOL I NEVER iron UNLESS TOTALLY PRESSURISED! I usually buy crease free clothes or wear a jumper…
Sorry, this is all there is today. Now to relax with a good book and recuperate!
Daily Random Question,
The Happiness Manifesto.