Welcome to the latest Monday “Movie” book trailer swap.
The idea is simple. If you have you made a book trailer to promote your books, please leave the link in the comments section below, so my readers and I can pay you a visit and watch. Why? More views could lead to more book sales!
Here’s today’s #MondayMovie Book Trailer Swap:
✿✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿The Sin Eater’s Prince✿✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿
“A #vampire saves the village sin eater from death.”
What’s a Sin Eater? Read the reviews.
Owen Rhys, the sin eater, has been shunned by the local villagers all his life–except for Andras Maddock, the local physician. In love with the one man he believes will never return that love, Owen is shocked when Andras saves him from death at the hands of a vampire.
Dagan, Dark Lord of the Underworld, vows to avenge his father’s death and obtain the Prince of Wales’s mystic sword from Andras. The claymore’s power holds an immunity the vampires have coveted for centuries. Star-crossed love, sorcery, and bloodlust collide on a vengeful path where only one side will remain victorious.
Praise for The Sin Eater’s Prince
Five Things I Love About The Sin Eater’s Prince
Sin eater: One gifted with magic, able to absorb the sins of a dying person so that person’s soul is free to go unencumbered to heaven. In Keta Diablo’s paranormal erotic romance The Sin Eater’s Prince, the sin eater is Owen Rhys, a pariah in his small village in Wales. Since his father died, Owen’s only friend is Carys, the physician’s assistant. Owen harbors a secret longing for Carys’s employer, the unbelievable beautiful healer Andras Maddock. Andras has his own magical secret: he’s a long tooth, a vampire. Their undeniable attraction puts Owen in grave danger.
There is much to love in this lush novel; here are my favorites.
1. The villain. This is Dagan, a nasty–but gorgeous–vamp who threatens to put a serious damper on Owen and Andras’s relationship. Owen feels attraction and revulsion at once toward this terrible being.
2. The Welsh language and lore. The native, Celtic language of Wales is notoriously difficult (and un-phonetic) for English speakers. They spell Wales “Cymru,” for crying out loud! Keta Diablo’s story is laced with strange Welsh folklore, history, and myth, as well as those lovely Celtic words. Lest the reader be unable to keep up, though, there is a glossary of Welsh terms, from Annwyn to Uffern.
3. The vampire’s prayer. Dagan offers an eerily beautiful but chilling prayer to his Dark Lord, the devil. For readers who like their vamps scary and dangerous, the vampire’s prayer delivers just the right touch of evil. An excerpt:
“Whatever flows through your body, flows through mine. I am in your likeness, he who feeds on the warm, red elixir of life. I am the dreaded vampire, a blessed composition of your energy, lust and desire. My day is the mortal’s night, my sustenance their blood. When earth has witnessed its last day, I shall rise again and serve you for all eternity. ”
4. The kisses. In this very sensual novel, Owen and Andras crave one another’s touch. No parts of their heavenly bodies go unexplored as they make love desperately, ecstatically. Each encounter begins when Andras looks into Owen’s beautiful green eyes…and then they kiss. Keta Diable is skilled in the art of taut sexual tension, turning up the heat until it boils over with every steamy kiss in passages like this:
5. The novel has all my favorite pulls, it’s plot driven, involves ancient lore and fables, has a paranormal story line, and drips with sultry and sexual decadence. For fans of deliciously erotic and paranormal fiction, Ms. Diablo’s book is a must read and worth 5 stars! ” ~ Pagan Spirit Review Blog
“This love story is electric. The book is full of ancient folk lore as well as werewolves & even dragons! Every factor is essential to the plot. As I was nearing the story’s end, a part of me was melancholic. I’d gotten so involved in Owen and Andras’ story that my thoughts were pensive as I turned that last page.” Originally posted at Risqué Reviews
The Sin Eater’s Prince is an amazing novel one which had me gripped from the get go (That’s page one) Keta has made her characters enticing & exciting which just makes you want to keep reading! (I mean that). I could picture everything in my head the scenes, the characters, everything. You can’t get any better than this; it’s just fab! I can’t get over how much I thoroughly enjoyed The Sin Eater’s Prince.
Keta Diablo lives in the Midwest part of the United States on six acres of gorgeous woodland. When she isn’t writing or gardening she loves to commune with nature. A pair of barn owls returns to the property every year to birth their young and show them off in the high branches of the oak trees. Nothing more adorable than these white fluffy babies with heart-shaped faces. A lifelong animal lover, Keta devotes her time and support to the local animal shelter. Emma LaPounce, a rescued feline, has been her furry companion for the last ten years.
Keta is an award-winning and best-selling author who writes in several genres: Western Romance, Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance and Contemporary Romance. In a past life, she wrote Gay Romance. Her books have received numerous accolades, including RWA contest finalist, Authors After Dark finalist, Top Pick of the Month and Recommended Review from top review sites, and Best Romance Finalist from The Independent Author Network.
Ps: For some strange reason, ghosts often show up in her stories, no matter the genre.
Keta would be thrilled if you’d find her on the Net and follow her!
“I so appreciate you following me!”
★Author Home http://authorketadiablo.com
★Facebook Author Page https://www.facebook.com/KetaDiablo.Author/
★Amazon Author Page https://www.amazon.com/Keta-Diablo/e/B002BODURI/
★Goodreads Author Page https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2620426.Keta_Diablo
★AllAuthor Page: https://allauthor.com/profile/ketadiablo/
★Newsletter signup https://authorketadiablo.com/contact/
Every Monday share one or two of songs you’ve been enjoying lately. It doesn’t have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favourites – just something you’d like to share with others. If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).
When I asked Keta what her favourite song is currently, this is what Keta picked:
The World of Hans Zimmer – Epic Movie Themes