Welcome to the ELECTRIC IMPULSE blog tour, here on Alternative-Read.com!
Have you read this book? What did you think? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.
If you'd like to leave a link to your review, I'll pop by to read and comment!
I'm always interested in what other readers thought of the books I've also read. That's why I love Goodreads SO much!
Thank you for visiting.
Luv Sass x
Join me on Instagram
Welcome to ANGEL HILSON’S
b l o g t o u r
Electric Impulse is currently free today!!! Grab it while you can!! If you read and enjoy this book, please leave a review: a couple of lines is all it will take to thank the author for giving away her hard work for free… 😉
Sassy Brit: What are your Top 10 romance movies with diverse characters?
Angel Hilson: So I thought long and hard about a top ten list of romance movies with diverse characters. Here’s my list and what I loved about each one.
10. Love & Basketball – Final Word: For me this movie is about the power of a love and how no matter when it hits you, (in this case it started when they were kids) the connection is persistent.
9. Love Jones – Final Word: This movie is as much about poetry as it is about love. It has a depth to it that makes you reflect on life.
8. Their Eyes Were Watching God – Final Word: The book was beautiful yet tragic. The movie captured that essence.
7. Poetic Justice – Final Word: A woman finds love is found in an unexpected place, on a road trip with a guy she can’t stand. It’s funny and entertaining and I found myself rooting for the guy to win her over.
6. The Wood – Final Word: This movie details the blossoming of love from an early age. No matter what we go through in life, we always remember the person that made us feel loved.
5. Why Did I Get Married? – Final Word: There’s a mix of emotions with this film, in a good way. It explores four relationships and takes viewers on a journey of highs and lows. One of the stories is especially empowering, as a woman that’s been cheated on finds love after divorce.
4. The Best Man – Final Word: The friendships and relationships explored in this film are endearing. I love the mishaps and mixups and I love how the characters relate to one another.
3. The Inkwell – Final Word: This is an indie favorite of mine. It’s weird, it’s quirky and it’s fun. It’s a coming of age story of a boy finding love in an unexpected place, while on summer vacation.
2. Waiting to Exhale – Final Word: This film peers into the lives of black women and shows the struggle to find oneself in love. Friendship is celebrated, various relationships are explored.
1. Jason’s Lyric – Final Word: This movie is very underrated. It deserves so much more fanfare than it received. It’s steamy. It’s sexy. But it’s also a tortured family drama that really tugs at the heart.
So that’s it! My Top Ten Diverse Romance movies. If you haven’t already seen every film on this list, I highly encourage you to! You’ll find yourself laughing and crying all the way through 🙂
SB: Thank you!!
An erotic New Adult Romance, ELECTRIC IMPULSE features a starry-eyed college girl who gets dumped the day before graduation… and later discovers love and gratifying sex with a charismatic businessman.
Out of millions of books on Wattpad, ELECTRIC IMPULSE ranked #1 on the ChickLit Hot list, was featured twice and has gathered over 800,000 reads.
Readers’ Favorite Book Reviewers gave it three 5 out 5-Star ratings
“Angel Hilson has the gift of capturing human emotions in her writing in a way that makes the reader feel as though they were part of the characters…Electric Impulse: Love, Life & Sex (Book One) is intoxicating and electrifying.” – Ruffina Oserio
“This genre is not one I read as much as I do sci-fi, fantasy, or thrillers, but if more writers were as capable and talented as Angel Hilson, I just might. She has an extraordinary ability to tell a good story.” – Ray Simmons
“…What I liked about the book is that it is not simply a romance novel. Instead, it deals with social issues, human relationships, and how emotional trauma in the past or present can really shape who a person becomes.” – Gisela Dixon
Feeling lucky? Enter one of our giveaways!
Authors Needing Reviews Goodreads Group!
Authors and Reviewers ~ Join our Alternative-Read.com friends Group: Authors Needing Reviews Authors. Bloggers. Join us. Chat books. Discover alternative reads! 😉