February 2012 Book Cover Entry #7
Book Title: If I Could Be Like Jennifer Taylor
Book Cover Designer Name: Kaytalin Platt
Carolyn Samuels is obsessed with the idea of being popular. She is convinced that the only thing keeping her from happiness is her too heavy for fashion body and not being a cheerleader. Hyperventilating when she gets nervous doesn’t help. When she is paired for a math project with the girl who tormented her in middle school, Jennifer Taylor, she is sure it is going to be another year of pain. With Carolyn’s crush on Jennifer’s hunky junior quarterback, Brad her freshman year in high school looks like a rerun of middle school. When Jennifer is the only student who knows why she fell in gym class, Carolyn is blackmailed into doing her math homework in return for Jennifer’s silence. Jennifer takes on Carolyn as a pity project since she can’t be seen with someone who dresses in jeans and sweatshirts. When Jennifer invites Carolyn to spend the night to make her over and teach her to tumble, Carolyn learns Jennifer’s secret and lies to her own friends to cover it up. Will Carolyn become a cheerleader and popular? Does she continue to keep Jennifer’s secret? Or will she be a target of this mean girl again?
For guidelines and how to enter your book cover please click here.
As my contact tab does not allow attachments to be added, please can you make sure that alongside your entry you send a high resolution copy of your book cover for me to use and add to the book cover award promo video, to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voting starts each month on the 11th – after all the nominees have been revealed. To vote we are now trying out a different method this month. You must leave a comment on the post that has the book cover you want to win. One comment = One vote – per person per book. You may vote on more than one book cover, but not more than once per book cover. Voting starts on 11th. Any duplicate comments or comments made before the 11th of each month, will not be counted.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)