|Buy from Amazon.co.uk|
Welcome to the BlogHop4Writers! Here’s this Thursday’s blog hop question:
Thursday, 20th Oct:
QUESTION:Okay, you want to write, but you can’t. Every time you sit down to it, you freeze or else write badly. Maybe you’ve always been prolific, but suddenly it’s as if the well has dried up. Is it really writer’s block? Question provided by affiliate author: Megan Johns
The Path of Innocence – Blurb: Fiona and Roger are young innocents treading a turbulent path towards self awareness, especially sexual. Idealistic Fiona is headstrong, but even she cannot live up to her own standards and her naivety leads from one compromising situation to another. Roger, on the other hand, is already emotionally scarred, devastated by the loss of his mother, and his encounters only serve to gauge ever deeper wounds, until, that is, he finally meets Fiona. Yet, is the happiness they find too good to be true?
The Blog Hop for Writers (#BlogHop4Writers) is hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com –
- Meet every Thursday here at #AltRead and check out our writing related question, which changes each week.
- Write the answer in a post on your own blog.
- Come back to the meeting hub at #AltRead and add yourself to the Linky list in sidebar.
- Do the HOP and visit the other blog hopping writers, making friends, discovering new followers and leaving comments along the way.
- If you don’t allow comments on your blog, #BlogHop4Writers players can leave comments on Sassy’s home page at #AltRead found on the current Linky list. (Usually the #1)