QUESTION: Put on your reader’s hat. When shopping for a book, what do you look at to help you make a decision whether or not to purchase? How important is the cover art compared to the blurb?
Question provided by affiliate author Ginger Simpson
How to play: Your host: Sassy Brit invites you to:
1. Grab the above AUTHOR BLOG HOP logo –
2. Write your blog post in answer to the question and publish on your own blog –
3. Leave your link in the Linky Tools spot below – (or comments if you have trouble!)
4. Hop from blog to blog meeting and greeting!
5. HINT: It’s helpful to leave your link in comments you leave on other blogs if you are also participating in the blog hop for quick and easy reciprocal comments!
A giveaway with Carol Gambill Closes 12th June
Yahoo Chat and Promo group!
Group Rules*::No Promo’s Mondays-Thursdays ONLY chat
Promo companies are limited to two posts per day per company on Fridays-Sundays keeping within the rules above. Thank you!
*The only exception to these rules are for our affiliate authors who can post promos any time.