What’s on your desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com . Check my blog out each Wednesday for the new post titled What’s on your desk Wednesday?
You can do one of two things or both!
- Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in the Mr. Linky.
- List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I’m thinking your TBR pile or books you haven’t shelved…) List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I’m thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?) Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don’t have a blog.
5 BOOKISH things on my desk:
- Stack of author promotions to send out.
- The Crucifix Killer by Chris Carter
- Duma Key by Stephen King
- Set in Darkness by Ian Rankin
- Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs (Not read any of her work, or Ian’s and have these books sitting around the house!)
5 NON BOOK things:
- Caffine drink (I shouldn’t drink these!)
- TV remote control (Not sure why it’s in here – I don’t have a telly in my office!)
- Framed picture of my son in a wobbly sheep shaped frame! LOL
- A mini zen garden. I keep spilling this all over my desk!
Tag at least 5 people to do the same:
- Caspette @ http://thenarrativecausality.blogspot.com
- E.H> @ Erotic Horizon
- gautami tripathy @ EverythingDistilsintoReading
- avisannschild @ SheReadsandReads
- Mizb17 @ http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com
Feel free to grab the above picture to place on your blog – as a way of showing you are participating, and of course to spread the word!
Alternative-Read.com: The “Inside Story” by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT’S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!