And…here we go!
1. When I heard __I was being made redundant___ I ___was at first shocked and then secretly pleased__.
2. ___Laughter, as they say, is the__ best medicine. But when you are sick who feels like laughing when only paracetamol (pain killers) will do? Especially when it hurts to laugh!
3. It’s late, but _Happy belated Birthday! I got you a book, can I borrow it after you? I haven’t quite finished reading it.____
4. __You know I will love you – ___ always. Even if you still have my copy of Dean Koontz’s Life Expectancy.
5. My eyes have seen __horrors you wouldn’t believe___. Don’t ask me what I was doing there in the first place.
6. __When kids have green candles hanging out of their nose I want to vomit, ___ strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _reading another good book____, tomorrow my plans include _ignoring everyone to finish it____ and Sunday, I want to _get back my copy of Dean Koontz’s Life Expectancy. Or the heavies are coming round. ____!
Oh, I had fun with this. What are your answers?
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT’S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!