Should the UK police shoot-to-kill?
My first query would be — how can you differentiate between shooting to kill and shooting to maim? Or slightly wound, even.
Read what everyone has to say about the police and their ‘shooting’ policies by clicking the link above.
My Daily Random Question:
Have you ever read a book that made you examine your own life’s journey?
Several! I’m reading one now. Off the top of my head ‘Going Deeper’ made a real impact on my life.
The Happiness Manifesto:
Today I’m grateful for:
1. Seeing the man who overturned his car in front of me, was alive and well! (It really brings it home to you. Shame it took something like this to jog my memory!)
2. Smiles! It really brightens up my day when somebody smiles at me!
3. The smell of cookies baking.
4. My family photos that decorate my hall, and make me smile each time I pass them.
5. My son’s clay ‘snake’, he bought home from school — hee! hee!
Click to join An_Alternative_Read
Readers! WIN FREE BOOKS in EXCLUSIVE members only ‘book giveaways!’