Just to let you know that the above ‘The Sitting Swing’ competition’s deadline has now been extended to account for the busy Christmas period. So you now have even more time to get your creative juices flowing!
So, if you would like to win a copy of Irene Watson’s book, or better still, become a published author, get your skates on and get writing!
The closing date is now, 5th January, 2006.
1. Story must be a personal testament that “it’s never too late to change your life, never too late to heal.”
2. Submission must be in Microsoft Word format, 2000 words or less, double spaced.
3. All stories will be considered for publication in my next book – a collection of personal stories that show strength and courage of the human spirit. If chosen, the author will be contacted and further arrangements made. All stories will be considered copyrighted and will not be used without permission of the author.
4. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org as one attachment only. In subject area of e-mail indicate “competition – personal story.” Include contact information on cover page and reference “Alternative View.”
Deadline for competition: January 5th, 2006.
5. First prize: Autographed “The Sitting Swing” plus $25 US
Second prize: Autographed “The Sitting Swing” plus $10 US
Third prize: Autographed “The Sitting Swing”