The Sitting Swing ~ Irene Watson
SHORT STORY COMPETITION!
1. Story must be a personal testament that “it’s never too late to change your life, never too late to heal.”
2. Submission must be in Microsoft Word format, 2000 words or less, double spaced.
3. All stories will be considered for publication in my next book – a collection of personal stories that show
strength and courage of the human spirit.
If chosen, the author will be contacted and further arrangements made.
All stories will be considered copyrighted and will not be used without permission of the author.
4. E-mail to: email@example.com as one attachment only.
In subject area of e-mail indicate “competition – personal story.”
Include contact information on cover page and reference “Alternative View.”
Deadline for competition: December 10, 2005.
5. First prize: Autographed “The Sitting Swing” plus $25 US
Second prize: Autographed “The Sitting Swing” plus $10 US
Third prize: Autographed “The Sitting Swing”