(This is the first post I link to so you can use this as a ‘how to’ guide–please leave your comment and link on my new Wednesday post, Thanks). NOW WITH MISTER LINKY!
What’s on your desk Wednesday?is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com
Check my blog out each Wednesday for the post titled What’s on your desk Wednesday?
You can do one of three things or as many as you want!
- Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in the Mr. Linky.
- List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I’m thinking your TBR pile or books you haven’t shelved…)
- List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I’m thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?) Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments.
Feel free to grab the above picture to place on your blog – as a way of showing you are participating, and of course to spread the word!
Tomorrow we have a new featured writer, Zoe Winters! Please come back to read my interview with her, she was great fun to talk to.
Thank you everyone for taking the time to come here and comment. It’s truly appreciated. I aim to get back to everyone as soon as possible.
List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk:
1. Primeval: Extinction Event by Dan Abnett (Time travelling dinosaurs!)
2. Muddle Ocean (A Magnetic Play Book)
3. Through a Dogs Ear Book and CD (Improve the health and behaviour of your canine friend)
4. Mouth Full of Bullets (Best of Year One Online writers Mystery Magazine)
5. The Contrary Canadian (A Collection by C.C. Bye) This is going to be up for grabs – a competition with more of his books. Discover a new author today! Support independent publishers, too!
List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I’m thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?)
1. Packet of half eaten Jammy Dodgers
2. A Vanilla and Coconut scented candle – which makes me hungry every time I light it!
3. A can of furniture polish – I’ll use it when I can see my desk :)
4. A bottle of The Body Shop – Neroli Jasmin Eau de Toilette
5. A can of spray cream…don’t ask! LOL
Tag at least 5 people to do the same.
http://teddyree-theeclecticreader.blogspot.com/ (I’ve changed this to the right one!!)
Come back and leave your link, so my readers can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments.
N.B. For those of you who already know me, you may have spotted that this is a different take on my “DESK DARE” feature, only I’ve smoothed it around the edges, given it a new look – it’s the same thing, just more refined. :) Check out these flickr photos!
Also, please don’t feel pressurised into tagging, just do what feels right for you. The main aim here is to have fun with this.
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT’S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!